Our general policy is refunds are not available. Often our rosters have limited space and last minute cancellations hinder our ability to properly plan and organize the season and our leagues as well as the costs that have already been incurred by the league. There are a few exceptions however:
- If you provide us with written notice of your need of a refund up to seven days (one week) notice prior to the registration deadline for that season, we will be able to provide you a refund. Depending on the price of your league and if you registered as an individual or team there may be a processing fee, this will be communicated to you by the Play Mile High office.
- Site credits can be offered in lieu of refunds up until a week after the league start date.
- In the case of injury prior or during the season we will evaluate on a case by case basis.
- If a league has to be cancelled for one reason or another, and you are unable to play in a different league, Play Mile High will provide a full refund.
- All site credits must be used within 1 year of receiving a site credit.
If you are unable to participate after completing the registration process, we are able to provide you a credit for any future league or event with Play Mile High (or any of the other Social League member cities).
There are absolutely NO REFUNDS or CREDITS issued for any social event/party/outing. No matter the circumstance.