Denver Flip Cup League
Come Play Your Favorite Party Game at a Bar!
How to Sign Up
- Minimum players for a full flip cup team is 10. If you do not meet this minimum your team will be merged with free agents.
- A Captain must create a team and all the team members must “join” the team. The Captain can pay for everyone or you can split up the fees among team members.
- Yes! You can sign up together even if you do not have a full team!
- Have Captain “create team” & Note Estimated Players
- Teammates Join “team” (Before signup deadline)
- Once Registration is closed we will merge you with other small groups and free-agents
- Signing up as a solo player is the best way to meet people in Denver!
- We will place you with a small group and/or other free agents to form a full team after the registration closes.
- If you have a friend that decides to sign up just have them note to be put on the same team as you!
Post Game Social
We are known as the most social league in Denver and that’s because we care about the bar experience!
What to expect at the bar
- Food & Drink Specials
- Dedicated space & reserved tables for your league
- League staff at the bar
- When possible, multiple sports will go to the same bar so you can meet lots of new people!
- Players registered with Play Mile High enjoy player perks such as:
- Team T-Shirts
- End of Season Free Beer Party
- Special Sponsor Opportunities (see what can happen in our leagues!)
- Invitation to all Play Mile High & Volo City Events
- 6 Weeks + 1 Weeks of Playoffs
- 2 Matches Each Week (best of 9)
- 7v7 Matches
- 1 survivor game per week (Every man for themselves vs entire league)
- Winner of survivor wins a free pitcher
- MIN 10 people to have a team
- Minimum of 3 to play each week