Welcome to the Play Mile High Flip Cup League!
Just want to be social? Don’t want to throw, kick or roll a ball? Then our Flip Cup league is the one for you the Play Mile High Flip Cup League! This is a 6 week league with a end of season tournament!
Play Mile High Flip Cup
- 2 Free Pitchers per team per week
- 2 Matches (best of 9)
- 1 survivor game per week (every person for themeselves vs entire league)
- Winner of survior wins a free pitcher
- Shirts Included
- End of Season Free Beer PARTY
- Minimum 10 people to have a team (no gender requirements)
- Small groups/ Free-agents will be put on teams
- Game will consist of 7 people per team (can be more if both teams agree)
How to Sign Up
- Minimum players for a full flip cup team is 5. If you do not meet this minimum your team will be merged with free agents.
- A Captain must create a team and all the team members must “join” the team. The Captain can pay for everyone or you can split up the fee’s among team members.
- Yes! You can sign up together even if you do not have a full team!
- Have Captain “create team” & Note Estimated Players
- Teammates Join “team” (Before signup deadline)
- Once Registration is closed we will merge you with other small groups and free-agents
SOLO / FREE AGENT
- Signing up as a solo player is the best way to meet people in Denver!
- We will place you with a small group and/or other free agents to form a full team after the registration closes.
- If you have a friend that decides to sign up just have them note to be put on the same team as you!
Flip Cup Details
- Super sweet Play Mile High League T-Shirt in team specific color.
- Food and Drink Specials for all players at league sponsor bar
- End of Season FREE Beer Party for all league participants
- Inclusion in Play Mile High special events and activities.
Click on the registration links to see which location each league goes to. You’ll get to meet and party with players from many of our other sports leagues as well so get ready to meet tons of people every week!
For assistance and inquiries about scheduling, rules, and officiating, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org!