Get ready to score some goals with Play Mile High.
Denver Soccer League Highlights
Play Mile High Soccer
- 6v6 leagues – 2 female, 4 male : minimum 4 to play, 1 female
- 7v7 leagues – 2 female, 5 male: minimum 5 to play, 1 female
- 11v11 leagues – 3 female 8 male: minimum 7 to play, 2 female
- Shin guards required to play each week.
- Certified referees for all games.
- Season lasts 6 weeks plus playoffs.
- All teams make the playoffs (unless team forfeits 2x)
- All small groups and individuals will be merged into full teams when registration closes
How to Sign Up
- *Minimum players for a full soccer team depends on type of league.
- 7v7 – 11 Player Min for Team
- 6v6 – 9 Player Min for Team
- A Captain must create a team and all the team members must “join” the team. The Captain can pay for everyone or you can split up the fee’s among team members.
- Yes! You can sign up together even if you do not have a full team!
- *Size of small groups depends on type of soccer league
- 7v7 – 2-10 Players for small group
- 6v6 – 2-8 Players for small group
- Have Captain “create team” & Note Estimated Players
- Teammates Join “team” (Before signup deadline)
- Once Registration is closed we will merge you with other small groups and free-agents
SOLO / FREE AGENT
- Signing up as a solo player is the best way to meet people in Denver!
- We will place you with a small group and/or other free agents to form a full team after the registration closes.
- If you have a friend that decides to sign up just have them note to be put on the same team as you!
- Super sweet Play Mile High League T-Shirt in team specific color.
- Food and Drink Specials for all players at league sponsor bar
- End of Season FREE Beer Party for all league participants
- Inclusion in Play Mile High special events and activities.
Click on the registration links to see which location each league goes to. You’ll get to meet and party with players from many of our other sports leagues as well so get ready to meet tons of people every week!
For assistance and inquiries about scheduling, rules, and officiating, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org!