The Denver Skeeball League was created to give people a chance to try something new, while meeting new people and having a great time doing it!
Play Mile High Skeeball
- Leagues are at the same location/night the entire season
- Teams are 5-12 people
- Skeeball games included in registration fee
- Shirts will be delivered to teams week 1 at the bar
- All rules will be gone over by Skeeball staff night 1 and all questions answered
- All members of the team will play each night
- Small groups (2-4 people) and free agent players will be merged after registration closes
Styles of Skeeball
We have two types of Skeeball (yup, you bet there are multiple ways of playing). Check out these handy videos to learn about each style.
How to Sign Up
- Minimum players for a full skeeball team is 5. If you do not meet this minimum your team will be merged with free agents.
- A Captain must create a team and all the team members must “join” the team. The Captain can pay for everyone or you can split up the fee’s among team members.
- Yes! You can sign up together even if you do not have a full team!
- Have Captain “create team” & Note Estimated Players
- Teammates Join “team” (Before signup deadline)
- Once Registration is closed we will merge you with other small groups and free-agents
SOLO / FREE AGENT
- Signing up as a solo player is the best way to meet people in Denver!
- We will place you with a small group and/or other free agents to form a full team after the registration closes.
- If you have a friend that decides to sign up just have them note to be put on the same team as you!
- Super sweet Play Mile High League T-Shirt in team specific color.
- Food and Drink Specials for all players at league sponsor bar
- End of Season FREE Beer Party for all league participants
- Inclusion in Play Mile High special events and activities.
Click on the registration links to see which location each league goes to. You’ll get to meet and party with players from many of our other sports leagues as well so get ready to meet tons of people every week!
For assistance and inquiries about scheduling, rules, and officiating, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org!