Denver Kickball League
Get ready to play kickball and flip cup with Play Mile High.
How to Sign Up
- Minimum players for a full kickball team is 16. If you do not meet this minimum your team will be merged with free agents.
- A Captain must create a team and all the team members must “join” the team. The Captain can pay for everyone or you can split up the fee’s among team members.
- Yes! You can sign up together even if you do not have a full team!
- Have Captain “create team” & Note Estimated Players
- Teammates Join “team” (Before signup deadline)
- Once Registration is closed we will merge you with other small groups and free-agents
- Signing up as a solo player is the best way to meet people in Denver!
- We will place you with a small group and/or other free agents to form a full team after the registration closes.
- If you have a friend that decides to sign up just have them note to be put on the same team as you!
- 16 players will consist a full team for regular kickball at 17 players will consist of a full team for cup in hand kickball
- There is a 5 female minimum on the field at a time
- Teams will have 11 players on the field on defense for regular kickball, 12 players on the field for cup in hand
- There is no gender requirements for kicking orders but teams must use the same line up each time through the order
- Games are 6 innings or 45 minutes whichever comes first
- There is an 5 run limit in all but the last inning
All teams make the playoffs at the end of the season (unless you forfeit 2x)
- Kickball win = 2 points
- Flip Cup win = 1 point
- Flip Cup games best of 7
- Click here for a full list of kickball rules
- Click here for a full list of cup-in-hand kickball rules
Players registered with Play Mile High enjoy player perks such as:
- Team T-Shirts
- End of Season Free Beer Party
- Special Sponsor Opportunities (see what can happen in our leagues!)
- Invitation to all Play Mile High & Volo City Events
Post Game Social
We are known as the most social league in Denver and that’s because we care about the bar experience!
What to expect at the bar
- Food & Drink Specials
- Dedicated space & reserved tables for your league
- League staff at the bar
- When possible, multiple sports will go to the same bar so you can meet lots of new people!