Denver Flag Football
Get ready to dive for the pylons, dance in the end zones and pull some flags.
How to Sign Up
- *Minimum players for a full flag football team depends on type of league.
- 5v5 – 9 Player Min for Team
- 8v8 – 14 Player Min for Team
- A Captain must create a team and all the team members must “join” the team. The Captain can pay for everyone or you can split up the fee’s among team members.
- Yes! You can sign up together even if you do not have a full team!
- *Size of small groups depends on type of flag league
- 5v5 – 2-8 Players for small group
- 8v8 – 2-13 Players for small group
- Have Captain “create team” & Note Estimated Players
- Teammates Join “team” (Before signup deadline)
- Once Registration is closed we will merge you with other small groups and free-agents
- Signing up as a solo player is the best way to meet people in Denver!
- We will place you with a small group and/or other free agents to form a full team after the registration closes.
- If you have a friend that decides to sign up just have them note to be put on the same team as you!
- Coed 8v8 teams must have at least 14 players on the team
- Men’s 5v5 teams must have at least 9 players on the team
- Coed 8 vs 8 leagues are played with a minimum of 3 females on the field at all times
- Coed 8v8 must have a minimum of 5 players to play each week (1 female minimum for coed)
- Men’s 5v5 must have a minimum of 4 players to play each week
- All flags and other equipment are provided at the fields
- All referee fees are included in your registration price, no need to bring money to the field
- Flag football league seasons are 6 weeks + playoffs (all teams make playoffs unless they forfeit 2x)
- Click here for a full list of rules
Players registered with Play Mile High enjoy player perks such as:
- Team T-Shirts
- End of Season Free Beer Party
- Special Sponsor Opportunities (see what can happen in our leagues!)
- Invitation to all Play Mile High & Volo City Events
Post Game Social
We are known as the most social league in Denver and that’s because we care about the bar experience!
What to expect at the bar
- Food & Drink Specials
- Dedicated space & reserved tables for your league
- League staff at the bar
- When possible, multiple sports will go to the same bar so you can meet lots of new people!