Welcome to the Play Mile High Dodgeball League!
It’s just like the dodgeball you remember from your youth! Two co-ed teams square off on the dodgeball court throwing big balls at each other. Get hit and you’re out. Last team with a standing player wins!
Play Mile High Dodgeball
- Full teams are 8/9-15 players. (Team minimum depends on the court size)
- Teams must have at least 2 females on the court each game.
- Teams will play 5v5 in foam dodgeball and 6v6 in rubber dodgeball.
- After you game teams will play each other in a mandatory flip cup game at the sponsor bar. Dodgeball is worth 2 points in the standings and flip cup is worth 1 point.
- Players do not need to use beer when playing flip cup.
- Each match is 30 minutes in length, and teams play as many games as time allows.
All teams make the playoffs at the end of the season (unless you forfeit 2x)
This is a flip cup league too! Each week you will play the team you played in dodgeball in flip cup back at your league sponsor bar. Dodgeball is worth 2 points in the standings and Flip cup is worth 1 point. We will have a league trophy for the best overall team in the regular season plus end of season tournaments for both dodgeball and flip cup.
How to Sign Up
- *Minimum players for a full dodgeball team depends on type of league.
- 5v5 – 9 Player Min for Team
- 6v6 – 10 Player Min for Team
- 20v20 – 25 Player Min for Team
- A Captain must create a team and all the team members must “join” the team. The Captain can pay for everyone or you can split up the fee’s among team members.
- Yes! You can sign up together even if you do not have a full team!
- *Size of small groups depends on type of dodgeball league
- 5v5 – 2-8 Players for small group
- 7v7 – 2-9 Players for small group
- 20v20 – 2-24 Players for small group
- Have Captain “create team” & Note Estimated Players
- Teammates Join “team” (Before signup deadline)
- Once Registration is closed we will merge you with other small groups and free-agents
SOLO / FREE AGENT
- Signing up as a solo player is the best way to meet people in Denver!
- We will place you with a small group and/or other free agents to form a full team after the registration closes.
- If you have a friend that decides to sign up just have them note to be put on the same team as you!
- Super sweet Play Mile High League T-Shirt in team specific color.
- Food and Drink Specials for all players at league sponsor bar
- End of Season FREE Beer Party for all league participants
- Inclusion in Play Mile High special events and activities.
Click on the registration links to see which location each league goes to. You’ll get to meet and party with players from many of our other sports leagues as well so get ready to meet tons of people every week!
For assistance and inquiries about scheduling, rules, and officiating, contact us at email@example.com!