Welcome to the Play Mile High Social Bar Games League!
Do you spend long hours arguing with your friends over who the best at those silly bar games is? Do you think there is no one else in Denver better than you in beer pong and flip cup? How about Cornhole and Pop-a-Shot? Well now is your chance to prove how good you truly are! Join Play Mile High’s weekly Bar Games league and face off with your friends against other teams to crown the best bar sports team in Denver. Each week you and your team will play another team in a rotation of 7 bar sports, accumulating points towards your final point total. The team with the most points scored at the end of the season wins the championship!
- 7 weeks of league play. We will crown a season champion at the end of the 7th week.
- Final teams will be 5-12 players. We suggest 7-10 players, you must have 4 players each week.
- All game costs are included in your registration fee, so don’t worry about having to bring any coins!
Play Mile High Bar Games
5-12 people make a full team
There is no gender minimum or maximum for bar games
Your team T-shirts delivered to you the first night of the league
There are no playoffs for this league but a champion will be crowned by total season points.
Teams that forfeit 2x in a season will not be included in the final championship week.
All small groups (2-4 people) & free agents will be merged after registration closes January 12th.
The Bar Games
The bar games included in the weekly rotation are: Pop-a-Shot, Skeeball, Shuffleboard, Darts, Flip Cup, Beer Pong and Cornhole. You will play each game each week, so build your teams wisely!
How to Sign Up
- Minimum players for a full bar games team is 5. If you do not meet this minimum your team will be merged with free agents.
- A Captain must create a team and all the team members must “join” the team. The Captain can pay for everyone or you can split up the fee’s among team members.
- Yes! You can sign up together even if you do not have a full team!
- Have Captain “create team” & Note Estimated Players
- Teammates Join “team” (Before signup deadline)
- Once Registration is closed we will merge you with other small groups and free-agents
SOLO / FREE AGENT
- Signing up as a solo player is the best way to meet people in Denver!
- We will place you with a small group and/or other free agents to form a full team after the registration closes.
- If you have a friend that decides to sign up just have them note to be put on the same team as you!
Bar Games Details
- Super sweet Play Mile High League T-Shirt in team specific color.
- Food and Drink Specials for all players at league sponsor bar
- End of Season FREE Beer Party for all league participants
- Inclusion in Play Mile High special events and activities.
Click on the registration links to see which location each league goes to. You’ll get to meet and party with players from many of our other sports leagues as well so get ready to meet tons of people every week!
For assistance and inquiries about scheduling, rules, and officiating, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org!